guess i better join the bandwagon

well i just unfortunately upgraded to xp about a week ago. after many late nights trying to get xp to recognize my cd-rom drive and finally fixing it i decided to go buy jediknight2. i get the same opengl error as everyone else. took the game over to my neighbors house and he had the same problem. does anyone out there have any positive leads in figuring out what the problem is. anyways im running an ati radeon 32ddr p3 850 128sdr. downloaded the new drivers for the vid card but it tells me its not compatible with the adapter (which is bs). im stumped

oh yeah, i set the acceleration to the max still nothing. i dont know the chipset on the mboard but i know its a biostar. thats all i can think of right now

Go to the post with BIG CAPS letter made by me that says ANYONE WHO HAS THE OPENGL PROBLEM READ THIS. Read the whole post, it has some urls that go to threads that have many solutions to these problems.

Ati cards like to have their drivers uninstalled before installing the new drivers. Make sure you Un-install the old ones (through Add-Remove programs) and set your display adapter as “Standard VGA”, then reboot and install the new drivers.

Hope this helps…