Games are lagging ?

When im playing some games, what are using opengl are lagging, what to do nothing helps, i hav intalled new drivers and packeges…nut nothing helps.

Video:sis 650(64m) integrated
Ram:320
HDD:30G

Which games?

It could be your computer barely meets the minimum requirements to play, although its hard to say since you were a bit vague about your system specs.

You may also want to scan your computer for spyware and adware.

When i tried my sisters video card it worked perfectly, and i have tried formating, spycleaning and many more, but nothing helps. Laggs:need for speed hot pursit 2; need for speed underground; tony hawk 4; nba 2004; fifa 2004; colin mc rae 3 and many more, those all games worked niceli when i tried my sisters card! ???

Originally posted by Snake:
Laggs:need for speed hot pursit 2; need for speed underground; tony hawk 4; nba 2004; fifa 2004; colin mc rae 3 and many more, those all games worked niceli when i tried my sisters card! ???

None of those games use OpenGL. Go out and buy a video card as least good as your sister’s.

what made you think that those games run on open gl and what kind of card does she have >>>lol just scame it from her and let her have yours<<<jk