why is openGL so tedious to install

why is openGL so tedious? you download the latest driver, you install it properly, you reboot your system, yet it still doesnt run like you’d expect after spending extra hundred of dollars on accelerator card. i had a s3 trio 4mb video card in the past. installed the drivers that came with it, restarted my computer and it was up and running just like that. i can even play counter-strike and quake 3 with it without any problems.

a lot of work has been done for end users to enjoy their pc’s almost without any technical know-how. i wish the people behind openGL address BASIC issues first before they make a big fuss about how openGL is a great thing, coz in my experience it isn’t.

wala kwenta openGL ang arte-arte grabe. ngayon lang ako nahirapan mag-install ng video card dahil dyan sa openGL na yan. bulok ang bagal ng counter-strike ko high-end pa naman computer ko tapos napaka-laki ng ram. buti pa yun mga generic na video card walang kaartehan. wala bulok talaga openGL. ewan ko ba!

anung walang kwenta OpenGL??? programmer ka ba? kung programmer ka kasi OpenGL na ang pinakamagandang graphics API eh…magulo pa ang directx hanggang ngayon kung di mo alam…

ewan ko lang ba’t nahihirapan ka mag-install, ung video card mo ata crappy…

and dun sa post mo, halatang hindi ka programmer…ung video card mo ang may problema, wala siyang direct support sa opengl hardware acceleration…kung ang video card mo wala ding direct support sa directx you’d say the same about directx too…

don’t be a weirdo posting stuffs here that you obviously know little about…and to do it in filipino? geez…