SIS 630 Open GL driver

Hey…

Does anyone know where i can find an open GL driver for the SIS 630 Graphics card…

If you know, where to find one i would be very pleased if you could send me an mail with the adress : oz2kbr@hotmail.com

Stubby

If SiS hasnt one, nobody else has.

It’s SiS task to provide an OpenGL compliant driver, if they dont, you are outta luck.

I forgot to tell you that OpenGL support is integrated into the display drivers…

So SiS must have display drivers with proper OpenGL support, if they dont, you are outta luck.

Frankly, SiS drivers where always ehmmmm lacking.

The only good thing about them is that there are cheap.

when my computer says:“Hardware accelerated Direct3D 9+ is not available because the display driver does not support it. You may be able to get a newer driver from the hardware manufacturer.” wat shuld i do about it? i have no idead wat to do

Originally posted by hello:
when my computer says:“Hardware accelerated Direct3D 9+ is not available because the display driver does not support it. You may be able to get a newer driver from the hardware manufacturer.” wat shuld i do about it? i have no idead wat to do

Well, in order to have hardware accelerated Direct3D 9, you have to have a DX9 card - that includes the Nvidia FX models and ATI Radeon 9500 or greater.

If you don’t have one of these cards, you ain’t gonna be able to jack squat! (And Jack left town)