Graphical glitch w/geforce2 and quake3 games?

I recently installed a geforce2pro 64mb and it runs direct3d games like a charm. However, every opengl quake3 engine game i have tried so far (alice, heavy metal, and voyager elite force) has a strange graphical glitch. When moving around, the scrolling appears to be messed up; its like a little wave ripples through the screen every so often when moving around in the games, which makes it seem choppy. Is anyone else having this problem, is it due to bad coding for the geforce cards? I installed the latest opengl drivers and nvidia drivers to no effect.

Originally posted by Bombast:
I recently installed a geforce2pro 64mb and it runs direct3d games like a charm. However, every opengl quake3 engine game i have tried so far (alice, heavy metal, and voyager elite force) has a strange graphical glitch. When moving around, the scrolling appears to be messed up; its like a little wave ripples through the screen every so often when moving around in the games, which makes it seem choppy. Is anyone else having this problem, is it due to bad coding for the geforce cards? I installed the latest opengl drivers and nvidia drivers to no effect.

Hi,
I got a problem running Alice, can u tell me what i should install from Open Gl cuz I don’t know. When i start on PLAY there comes a error message about open gl.

Have you tried re-enabling the v-sync?