Need openGL vid card...

Need a openGL vid card thats compatible with windows 98 and SiS 5597/5598 (need an updated drtiver aswell). I need it so i can play Medal Of Honor Allied Assault. Can someone please tell me what to download and where to get it. Thank you.
I would also like a new/updated driver that can handle openGL and is compatible with windows 98.

The reason i need it is because i keep getting “could not openGL subsystem” or somthing like that. Is there a way to fix this other then downloading new drivers and vid card?

I appreciate it very much.

Originally posted by JG:
[b]Need a openGL vid card thats compatible with windows 98 and SiS 5597/5598 (need an updated drtiver aswell). I need it so i can play Medal Of Honor Allied Assault. Can someone please tell me what to download and where to get it. Thank you.
I would also like a new/updated driver that can handle openGL and is compatible with windows 98.

The reason i need it is because i keep getting “could not openGL subsystem” or somthing like that. Is there a way to fix this other then downloading new drivers and vid card?

I appreciate it very much.[/b]

ok ive looked at the requirements and all you need to do is at least get an Xpert 128 from ATI. You can go to Best Buy or somthing and get it. It will already have the drivers needed. (except on my computer i cant get the opengl to work, but I have a pentium win95 so it will prob be different for you.) It is a 16mb video that is opengl compatible. also Direct3d compatible.(xpert 128 is what i have.)