Want OpenGL driver for ma sis 620 card

hey there,
i have sis 620 graphics card installed in ma PC. The problem is that i have several games that needs OpenGl driver. I have searched everywhere for this driver but alas, couldnt find it.
if any one of u know where i can find this driver then please me it to me on the following address
snake2k6@hotmail.com
if there is any other method that i can play these games without having OpenGl driver for ma Vga card then please tell me that too
i would be very glad if i get a fast psitive responce

Originally posted by snake2k6:
hey there,
i have sis 620 graphics card installed in ma PC. The problem is that i have several games that needs OpenGl driver. I have searched everywhere for this driver but alas, couldnt find it.
if any one of u know where i can find this driver then please me it to me on the following address
snake2k6@hotmail.com
if there is any other method that i can play these games without having OpenGl driver for ma Vga card then please tell me that too
i would be very glad if i get a fast psitive responce

hai snake,
had the same problem. but i got the solution from an earlier post (& also just now from a reply from my freind NOTHING). SOLUTION- USE A D3Dwrapper called GLDirect. dont go to the company (scitech) site. instead d/l from the address:
http://planetmirror.com/pub/majorgeeks/video/gldirect-2.0.0-b35.exe

u can use it for 21 days. i have tried & its working beautifully for me esp for an exacting game like quake. thanks to GLDirect.
hope this will help u my freind. c u

Hey man thankx alot for the solution of the problem. You r gr8

Originally posted by kutan:
[b]
hai snake,
had the same problem. but i got the solution from an earlier post (& also just now from a reply from my freind NOTHING). SOLUTION- USE A D3Dwrapper called GLDirect. dont go to the company (scitech) site. instead d/l from the address:
http://planetmirror.com/pub/majorgeeks/video/gldirect-2.0.0-b35.exe

u can use it for 21 days. i have tried & its working beautifully for me esp for an exacting game like quake. thanks to GLDirect.
hope this will help u my freind. c u [/b]

Does this work for sis630 chipsets as well??
I just bought a clevo laptop and have problems running Medal of honor and other games with quake engines. It runs, but very slow.

p3 1ghz
256 mb ram
32 mb shared video
sis630

Please help!!!

ps. dont tell me to upgrade, im broke as a bum. thanx