Windows Whistler (XP) and OPEN GL DRIVERS

I have reinstalled my Win Whistler and I am going to try and get OPEN GL to work. DX8 fps no good… I need some help, I have looked everywhere for a driver and tried lots but no go…
My CS game still says video card does not support OPEN GL…??? I have a celly 700 with 256meg and a nvidia GE FORCE2 MX 32meg all works well under WIN 9X and WIN ME. Could someone help out with the driver plz???

i had windows whistler wid my celeron 433 128mb ram n s3 trio3d/2x video card
Windows Whistler LACKS the speed
use software rendering on counter strike or visit my site http://www.unrealxtremes3gl.cjb.net

I hope they fix that problem really bad…But BTW - tesr…you should have no problem with your Video card and Whistler with GL…Nvidia has a fix for Whistler and GeForce cards! One of the only cards supporting GL under XP! So I can’t figure what you must be doing wrong!

Sorry
MarthaFocker

Originally posted by tesr:
I have reinstalled my Win Whistler and I am going to try and get OPEN GL to work. DX8 fps no good… I need some help, I have looked everywhere for a driver and tried lots but no go…
My CS game still says video card does not support OPEN GL…??? I have a celly 700 with 256meg and a nvidia GE FORCE2 MX 32meg all works well under WIN 9X and WIN ME. Could someone help out with the driver plz???

Look I Suggest You First Dual Boot your system wid windows 98 n windows whistler.
Go Into CS and there should be “Default OpenGL” and “3dfx OpenGL” Pick “Default OpenGL” and it should start…
if not i suggest you Dual Boot Cuz Im doin that and Windows Whistler Lacks Up The Speed…and i got OpenGL Drivers For My S3 Trio3d/2x Finally!

Since my last post i got open gl working well on whistler. Well i cant wait for the final as i get better fps on my CS game.
Thanks for help, I just had probs with forcing my driver over whistlers geforce driver.