Drivers XP for Voodoo3 3000

I search drivers XP for Voodoo3 3000.
The links on 3dFx’s site are not valid.
Help me!

ycbeard@tiscali.fr

Originally posted by H@nGilen:
[b]I search drivers XP for Voodoo3 3000.
Help me!

ycbeard@tiscali.fr[/b]

go to www.voodoofiles.com

there you can find old voodoo3 drivers and some 3rd party drivers for windows xp.
best is the 3dhq or voodoolizer stuff.

the Dozer 1.0 XP drivers is the best 3rd party driver IMO. also it fixed the “opengl is not supported by your videocard” problem in HL mods. also its opengl is awesome with wicked 3D enhancement. looks damn good for a voodoo 3. but not i upgraded my voodoo 3 to g4ti4200 and i’m having that problem again

H@n I got the same card (though im not using it) I found that amigamerlin drivers, and voodoolizer xp made my counter strike run on my system.
www.voodoofiles.com

3Dfx is no longer a company…

The Voodoo 3 is woefully obsolete today. Don’t expect to have it running ANYTHING made in 2003.

I strongly recommend spending $40 and getting a semi-modern video card.

i have the voodoo 3 3000 drivers on disc so if u want them u need to get hold of me on my email at welshdragon988@hotmail.com so ill be waiting to here from u if u need them

Originally posted by H@nGilen:
[b]I search drivers XP for Voodoo3 3000.
Help me!

ycbeard@tiscali.fr[/b]

Yeah, here’s the help for you and all the others! Especially Windows XP users! Please download Amigamerlin2.1 Then run its setup (not isetup). Ignore all errors and/messages telling you blabla. Choose “yes”, “ok”, “next” etc. It will want to restart. “Ok” again. Restart. Now you’re on the glide!. Windows XP + Voodoo3 3000 is running “Return to castle Wolfenstein” I only tested it. Who knows, one should not work :stuck_out_tongue: