Reason I cannot change of any resolution below from 1024x768?

Sorry, but i’m desesperate.

I have a GeForce2 MX/400 64MB and i use the detonator 41.09 for windowsXP. I have another twenty computers with the same configuration, but 2 of them still have this problem.

When I finish the installation of the driver I chose install the NVRefresh Tool later. When the windowsXP start up again i can’t start any games or softwares(even though in windowsXP) that it uses lesser resolutions that 1024x768.

Anyone can help me?
My e-mail is: desembuchai@hotmail.com
My UIN is: 62833177

Thx

What type of computers do you use

AMD Athlon XP1600+
SiS730 MOBO Chipset
GeForce2 MX/400 64MB
256MB SDR PC133

WindowsXP HOME
Detonator 41.09

Well, i solve my problem, with a non-logic process:
I only installed again the same driver, without no resource or program that uninstall the driver, and suddenly I could modify my resolution. Does not make no direction this method, but I obtained to decide my problem is perhaps some bug of routine does not know.

But I have another problem:
I have a computer that, exactly disactivating the VSYNC, in the Half-life I do not obtain to reach more of the one than 60fps. Already I configured on Half-life’s console the command fps_max. I set to 100 the value. But I don’t have no results. This is so strange. I always configured in the certain way. Always determining the ideal frequency of HZ for the resolution that the games will go to run. Activating the VSYNC to get the possible softer vertical movement in games.

I forgot to tell one thing: I know that exists the NVRefresh Rate to fix bugs on OpenGL aplications. I know to configurate this issues. But this last problem don’t have any way to solve, not to be to format harddisk and to install everything again with a different driver.

Thx

Up!

Originally posted by Leeloo:
[b]Sorry, but i’m desesperate.

I have a GeForce2 MX/400 64MB and i use the detonator 41.09 for windowsXP. I have another twenty computers with the same configuration, but 2 of them still have this problem.

When I finish the installation of the driver I chose install the NVRefresh Tool later. When the windowsXP start up again i can’t start any games or softwares(even though in windowsXP) that it uses lesser resolutions that 1024x768.

Anyone can help me?
My e-mail is: desembuchai@hotmail.com
My UIN is: 62833177

Thx[/b]

Im havin problem myself…
i cant seem 2 change da resulation of my monitor…
it keeps being 600x480…
it reallys bothers me alot…

Try to use a detonator driver, and install an older driver.

I solve my problem with this process.