Return to Castle Wolfenstien-OpenGL

I have seen that many people who try to install Return to Castle Wolfenstein are having trouble (like I am) with open GL. Its says it cannot load Open GL subsystem. I went to GLsetup.com and there website hasnt been updated since 1999 and i downloaded their Beta version (which I didnt want in the first place) and it didnt work, I just got a gray screen evertime I loaded the game. Is there a place where I can DL THE LATEST open GL? and Direct 3d?!? PLEASE! MAKE THIS SIMPLE FOR US stupid gamers, ploeeeeeeeaaaase.

Originally posted by Smoky123:
I have seen that many people who try to install Return to Castle Wolfenstein are having trouble (like I am) with open GL. Its says it cannot load Open GL subsystem. I went to GLsetup.com and there website hasnt been updated since 1999 and i downloaded their Beta version (which I didnt want in the first place) and it didnt work, I just got a gray screen evertime I loaded the game. Is there a place where I can DL THE LATEST open GL? and Direct 3d?!? PLEASE! MAKE THIS SIMPLE FOR US stupid gamers, ploeeeeeeeaaaase.

By the way, I have a Intel Windows 98, 450 mhz and i believe it has one of those built in 3D cards that comes with is (i know its sad but help me).

Originally posted by Smoky123:

By the way, I have a Intel Windows 98, 450 mhz and i believe it has one of those built in 3D cards that comes with is (i know its sad but help me).

If you ever get the answer, please tell me!!!