Ati Mobility 128

Hiya all,

I have a p3-800 laptop with an Ati Mobility 128 and every time i start Tribes 2 i get Unhandled Exception error in opengl2d3d.dll. anyone know how to solve this? or does anyone have a good driver?

Thanks, Jonathan Vardy, Netherlands

sorry to say this but rage 128 mobility does not support opengl so tribes2 cant run i use my new GeForce2 Go DDR 32mb so… it works try using a d3d wrapper so you can play it in d-x8.0a at least it will work that way but errrr bad graphics

I have new news now, when i moved the opengl2d3d.dll out of the game data dir is carries on in to the game. so no unhandled exception error anymore. next problem is in starting a training level it will show a couple of frames and then crash to windows. i’ve looked at the setting but i can only select OpenGl and no D3D. so i’ll have to try the wrapper. anyone got any views on this problem?

People seem to be playing the game using a Rage 128 without problem (except performance), so I’d suggest that you try getting new drivers, the newest game patch, and if this doesn’t help, ask your question at http://www.rageunderground.com, where you’re more likely to get an answer.

hey, for some reason it’s started to work!!! don’t know what i changed but the graphics loof pretty good. just need to get it woking through my proxyserver now, any ideas what ip the masterlist server is???