"Blue" giving me the blues

I’m new to this and i having trouble figuring out which blue open gl tag to click on to download a fix for my old video card that won’t run Medal of honor allied assault because of texture renderizing and shading problems i have a ati rage pro 2x 8mbs i downloaded a fix for on my other pc that had the same problem but back then it was easy they didn’t have so many options.and the open gl fixxed it .please help i really want to play this game and can’t afford a better video card. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by bronze:
I’m new to this and i having trouble figuring out which blue open gl tag to click on to download a fix for my old video card that won’t run Medal of honor allied assault because of texture renderizing and shading problems i have a ati rage pro 2x 8mbs i downloaded a fix for on my other pc that had the same problem but back then it was easy they didn’t have so many options.and the open gl fixxed it .please help i really want to play this game and can’t afford a better video card. :confused: :confused:
Sorry, but your video card does not meet the minimum requirements to play. As this is hardware issue, only new hardware will fix it.

He might be able to run it

http://www.ultimate-gamer.com/mohaa/moh.htm

16 MB OpenGL capable video card using an Nvidia GeForce3, Nvidia GeForce2, Nvidia GeForce 256, Nvidia Riva TNT2, Nvidia Riva TNT, ATI Radeon, ATI Rage 128 Pro, ATI Rage 128, PowerVR3 Kyro II, or PowerVR Kyro chipset with OpenGL
bronze, I don’t know what you mean by “blue tag”.

Originally posted by bronze:
ati rage pro 2x 8mbs
If the minimum is 16mbs… I highly doubt it. Maybe… just maybe… he can get it to run but the FPS will probably be <1 fps