MEDAL OF HONOR

when i play medal of honor there is just yellow and black figures that u cant even see. What is wrong, the opengl or what?

Hi I have the same kin of problem but mine occurs before your point, at my computer openGL can’t get a good pixel format and i’m using WinXp but I have the latst driver! When I follow th users guide I have to set my screen mode at 640x480 but the smllest at my computer i can get is 800x600 did you have this problem to?

i can have it 640 but it still doesnt work it is just yellow and black and u cant see anything

Well I’ve finally got the correct Nvidia drivers to run this game but now my CD Rom doesn’t like it!! Can I run it from hard disk and if so how do I do it as I loaded the whole 2 disk to HD then ran setup and the game still wants you to insert the disk at startup. Any way around this???
Cheers Doug.

hi well you can do this!

but keep in mind that if your CD is a copy it will be illegal to do what I will explain after.

Ok

1)just go on www.astalavista.com
2)In the section of “underground Search” select a site name with Crack in it (as Crackfind…)
3)You have on that page a place to write! Write something like Medal (it doesn’t need to be the full name.)
4)Normally, you’ll see downloads links.
5)select the link and download the file
6)unzip or unrar the file into the folder you have installed the game.
7) Enjoy

(If you do not have Winzip, just go on www.winzip.com and download the trial version!)

You can use this tech to find cracks for ALL program.

I hope your game will work perfectly and CU

Gilles

quet.gilles@caramail.com

Originally posted by Reinaldo:
Hi I have the same kin of problem but mine occurs before your point, at my computer openGL can’t get a good pixel format and i’m using WinXp but I have the latst driver! When I follow th users guide I have to set my screen mode at 640x480 but the smllest at my computer i can get is 800x600 did you have this problem to?

[reply]

Do any of you in this entire site know what to do, with this: in the console, it says "
could not load OpenGL subsystem" whats wrong? Help. Please!!!

Originally posted by captain:
[b] [reply]

Do any of you in this entire site know what to do, with this: in the console, it says "
could not load OpenGL subsystem" whats wrong? Help. Please!!!

[/b]

I have the same problem which is in the console, it says "
could not load OpenGL subsystem" whats wrong?. PLEASE HELP ME

the first post mentions a “black and yellow” issue in the game possibly due to an opengl issue. does anyone have a solution for this? i am running windows 98 SE, have a 64mb ATI radeon 7500 pro, directx 8.1, latest ATI drivers, 256mb ram, AMD processor. does anyone know how to resolve this issue? thanks …

I had the same broblem with my medal of honor on my Windows XP. Then i tried and installed the game to my Windows 98 and it works fine. So i think that the problem is in Windows XP. But i would like know how to get my medal of my honor to run on my Win XP. And also the game crashed when i used the ZoneAlarm firewall.

i can’t say that i think XP is the problem - but i would like to know what card you have, and if you installed the generic drivers that came with it, or downloaded updated drivers. i have tried on numerous occassions to re-format my pc, load 98, and the game, but every single time i have the same issues with this game. someone out there must have had these problems … p-u-lease …

i have the same problem with theloading opengl subsystem problem. i have a gforce2 video card and windows xp. it worked before but now it doesn’t

bigmil, if you’re still around and ever read this … here’s MY solution. i had this problem with medal of honour, and c&c renegade. in MOHAA, all the objects were black and yellow, and with renegade, most of the objects were transparent. it worked for ages, then one day just stopped. it doesn’t appear to be an opengl error. i reloaded the latest ATI drivers (4-13-9016) that would work on my system - and not by running the exe (this gives an error to say it is not compatible with your system). go to display properties > adapter > change, and “upgrade” the version there. reboot, and both my games were working.

certain ATI properties will need to be changed (because we all know how reliable ATI drivers are) such as anti-aliasing, antistropics properties, in both direct3d and opengl modes.

good luck peeps.

[b] I have the same problem which is in the console, it says "
could not load OpenGL subsystem" I have a SIS 630\730 ,whats wrong?. PLEASE HELP ME NOW

Where can i download the drivers for Windows 95 Open GL???

[This message has been edited by Ariel707818 (edited 06-06-2002).]

Hi There, I just readed your problem, if u have the card you said, and have the latest drivers, u should run directX 9!