OpoenGl to Direct 3D drivers PLEASE!!!

I got a video card that supports Open GL only and my firend got the same card and found drivers on the web that allowed him to play direct 3d games. Can anyone tell me where i can get it.

Why dont u ask your friend?

Because he doesn’t remember where her got them and he told me to search for “creative opengl to direct 3d drivers” and i can’t find them

The first place I would check is with the card manufacturer. Or at least with the chipset manufacturer. They may have drivers that support both.

just copy his driver and load them up to your computer, or just do a simple search on your desktop, right click the desktop, click properties, click settings, than click advance, it should say what card u have and what driver your running with or your friend has if u check on his computer, and than you’ll know what driver u need.

Go to www.download.com and search directx. The drivers are there

Originally posted by JW:
just copy his driver and load them up to your computer, or just do a simple search on your desktop, right click the desktop, click properties, click settings, than click advance, it should say what card u have and what driver your running with or your friend has if u check on his computer, and than you’ll know what driver u need.