compaq presario and jk2

i need some help, i have the game jedi knight 2 and i have it installed, when i open the game it will go to a screen and come back to a document saying that there is no opengl file, i know that i need to update my driver or something but i don’t know exactly what, i’m running it under 3D Rage LT Plus, my comp is about 2-3 years old, can anyone help me find a way to update my driver or do something so i can play that game.

You don’t say what OS you’re running, but in this case it doesn’t really matter.

That video card (I’m assuming it’s an ATI Rage LT Pro) is rather outdated at this point, and probably won’t run the game successfully. If it does run, it’ll likely run slow as molasses.

My guess is you’ll need to upgrade at some point soon…

i know i need to upgrade, i just need to know where i can get the upgrade, everytime i download something it says i have the best driver so please help me out

I meant you’ll need to upgrade your hardware. No software can overcome the limitations of the hardware. I’m afraid there’s no driver you can download to solve your problem.