i cant play mohaa

when i click on the icon it starts to load up, but then it goes back to the desktop and on this little loading screen it says “couldnt open opengl subsystem” and i cant figure out how to get the game to work HELP!!! i wanna shoot some nazis

Some info about your system/videocard/operating system wouldnt hurt.

Hi, I have the same problem. I’m running Windows 98 at 730 mhz using a Rage IIc AGP card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your RageIIc is way below the minium requirements for MOHAA.

Sorry!

Originally posted by HardwareDude:
[b]Your RageIIc is way below the minium requirements for MOHAA.

Sorry![/b]

I’d say his computer is below specs too.

HEY PEOPLE. IF YOU WANT TO RUN A MODERN COMPUTER GAME, YOU USUALLY HAVE TO HAVE A MODERN COMPUTER!

I can’t seem to run any OpenGL games. MOHAA / Spearhead, Jedi Knight, Call of Duty.
All the games hang while loading. If I wait 30-60 min sometimes they will load.
If I format and re-install, they play fine for awhile, then won’t. I’ve read that some ppl had this problem when they installed MATLAB, which is not installed on my system.

WinXP SP1
DX 9b
Radeon 8500 128
Cat 39
XP2100
IWIll Ka266r

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks…

[This message has been edited by Taltos (edited 11-16-2003).]

Originally posted by Taltos:
XP2100
IWIll Ka266r

Are you sure you have an iWill Ka266r? I ask because that’s a pretty old board. It was designed to handle old Duron and Athlon processors - NOT an Athlon XP 2100!

Originally posted by Uh:
Are you sure you have an iWill Ka266r? I ask because that’s a pretty old board. It was designed to handle old Duron and Athlon processors - NOT an Athlon XP 2100!

Yes, it is. The XP 2100 works on it. I have the same problem when I use my 1.3 Thunderbird.

I just tried the Omega 39 Cat / did not fix my problem.

[This message has been edited by Taltos (edited 11-16-2003).]