Half Life and Mods Culprit is Sierra

After reading thousands of posts over the period of two days, ive come to the conclusion that Sierra is responsible. Heres Why:

1. Microsoft doesnt come with opengl, doesnt support it or whatever. However it CAN be installed and used with opengl applications. This points us to…

2. Your video card manufacturer. Well most of us here got good cards and some people still play with 3dfx and so forth. All these cards come with software that installs open GL drivers into the System. This excludes them as the problem even though it may seem its your cards fault. Henceforth this leads us to the last suspect which is…

3. Sierra. On my system this is the obvious vagrant causing the problem. Why? Well all my other open gl apps work fine with my card and OS which means they are properly configuered. Sierra needs to get off their ass and release a patch that makes half life and its mods work with XP.

Forgot I cant edit my posts cause im not registered Blah.

Anyways We all need to botehr Sierra like telemarketers do people until they budge I say. Muahaha. Ive already sent them 40 emails now what?

1. Microsoft doesnt come with opengl, doesnt support it or whatever. However it CAN be installed and used with opengl applications. This points us to…
  1. Your video card manufacturer. Well most of us here got good cards and some people still play with 3dfx and so forth. All these cards come with software that installs open GL drivers into the System. This excludes them as the problem even though it may seem its your cards fault. Henceforth this leads us to the last suspect which is…
  1. Sierra. On my system this is the obvious vagrant causing the problem. Why? Well all my other open gl apps work fine with my card and OS which means they are properly configuered. Sierra needs to get off their ass and release a patch that makes half life and its mods work with XP.

After reading millions of posts in the last 2 seconds, I have discovered some points that you left out:

1. All of these problems occurred on Windows computers. Therefore, Microsoft must be to blame.

2. All of these problems occur on either an AMD or an Intel processor. These companies must be responsible!

3. All of the persons who had problems with these games were breathing air at the time. Lets start calling our local governments every five minutes to try to get them to eliminate air from the atmosphere.

Sierra is the distributor for Half-life. They did not create the game. I think the reason there are so many problems with Half-life is that it is one of the most popular games.

Well, that and most of the people posting either have VERY old equipment or don’t know how to (or never have) install drivers from www.nvidia or www.ati.com

The few remaining probably have a serious hardware conflict/failure. That was my problem when I first started visiting the boards.