I Can't get my latest games on XP to work.

Can Someone help me and A.S.A.P. please. I’m a hardcore gamer and I don’t have an OpenGL Driver.

I just had bought my computer about 3 months ago. It is a Dell Dimension 8200 series with Windows XP operating system. My games such as Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast works fine. Until I had to reinstall the operating system due to computer problems and all of my programs/games. After installing both Medal of Honor: AA and Jedi Knight 2: JO it wouldn’t work. A Screen appeared telling me that the OpenGL subsystem could not load up. I guess this means I need to install the driver which was only included for factory installation and was not included in the package of programs I had recieved. Can someone please give me any information regarding my problem and possibly give me an exact website so I can download this driver for my XP operating system. Sorry for making this so long and thanks for reading this.

Alexander

Go to the Dell.com website. They have all your driver needs there. http://support.dell.com/us/en/home.asp
That’s the support page. Then click Downloads, and do what it says. Hope that solves your problem