Open GL - Monitor Framerate under XP

Does anyone know a tool to set the Default Refresh rate of a Monitor when playing a Game with OpenGL? I only get 60HZ at any Resolution I try. (I do have a 19inc ProView Monitor with Drivers installed on XP)
By the Way it works on Windows 98!
Please send me a Mail to “madschuli@gmx.at”
Thanks!

www.google.com

search for ‘refresh rate fix’

I’m having the same problem :frowning:
Actualy, the only way to do it is to manualy setup the refresh rate for EACH resolution !
:-(((

I’d like to get the INF file format in order to write my own MONITOR.INF file, this seems to be the only way to fix special rates.
Or go to the manufacturer’s web page.

Has a ‘refresh rate fix’ be made available for the new Radeons yet? If not, any predictions date-wise?

My understanding is that the fix is in the new Catalyst 2.4 drivers from Ati, but only for DirectX. The fix should be in for OpenGL in a later driver release, according to the Readme that came with the drivers.

Originally posted by MadSchuli:
Does anyone know a tool to set the Default Refresh rate of a Monitor when playing a Game with OpenGL? I only get 60HZ at any Resolution I try. (I do have a 19inc ProView Monitor with Drivers installed on XP)
By the Way it works on Windows 98!
Please send me a Mail to “madschuli@gmx.at”
Thanks!

Not a lot to be expected from ProView’s web site…
I’ve helped my uncle to solve some problems with his Proview 17’ and the site did not provide any driver…