Ati Radeon 32 meg DDR -> VERY LOW PERFORMANCE

I think the title talk for me. Whatever game i try to play (Red Faction, Half-life, Blade of Darkness, SoF2, etc), i always get very low fps, my viode card is very very very &%/"??(?$?%&?)_!

I used the last driver and directx 8.1. I always put the details at minimum and the graphic are always too hard to handle for my Ati. Just in Half-Life (this game ask a pentium 133mhz!) , the best FPS i get is 10-30. Thats what i was getting with my p1 166mhz /:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A WAY TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE??? I dont think so…

ATI = Ferrari with an engine of Lada

I have a Athlon 1100mhz, 512ram, 20gig 7200rpm, WinME

Yes, I have this problem also. Upgraded from a 8mb TNT2 to this a ATI Radeon 64mb agp. Started HL up expect faster graphics and I got worse graphic FPS! At 1024x768 im getting 14 fps~!~! WTF?

If ne one has ne suggestions please let me know.

Looks like you changed videocards without removing the old drivers first. Since the old drivers are still active they cause trouble.

Its like a full trashbin, you have to empty it first before you can use it again.

And there’s also a known issue with Radeon cards and halflife, there are fixes available. Try a google search on “ati halflife fix” or something like that.

BTW, I had a Radeon64 before my 8500, and it worked fine with Halflife and Counterstrike, just download the patch, uninstall your old drivers, and reinstall the new ati drivers. Check out the forums at http://www.rage3d.com for great Ati help.

I know this Ati fix, it fix overflow from Ati card, that prove Ati suck with HL. U say i didnt removed my old driver? I formated my comp im April, and each time i change the driver, i always remove it before installing the new one.

Me i got 10-30fps but at 640x480!

This is the problem, the LASTEST driver reduce the performance of my video card by 500%.