Advice: video card to support OpenGL

Bought my 7-year old Bugdom PC (by ODI)which requires a video card that supports OpenGL. My ATI 3D Rage Pro (atir3)apparently doesn’t. Would like to replace inexpensively – I’m unemployed but the kid loves the game. Suggestions? Thanks.

I got my ATI RADEON 7200 64mb AGP for only $75 plus tax to about $78, to me i got a great deal, if your still interested reply and ill give u the website

Originally posted by JW:
I got my ATI RADEON 7200 64mb AGP for only $75 plus tax to about $78, to me i got a great deal, if your still interested reply and ill give u the website

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I’d appreciate the web site address. Again, thanks.

Fred Winters

Originally posted by fdwinters1:
[b] Thanks for the advice. Yes, I’d appreciate the web site address. Again, thanks.

Fred Winters[/b]

I used to have an ATI RagePRO, and it does support OpenGL. You may want to download the driver from http://www.ati.com

I took your advice and downloaded driver, but it still doesn’t work. I get the same error messagess. Do I have to do something to make the new driver the default or something? Sorry for my ignorance, but I can’t get any response out of ATI.com and any input would be very gratefully accepted.