KOTOR and IGP 320

I have Compaq Presario 2100 with Radeon IGP 320 and KOTOR is running veryyyyy slow in the minimu details. How is that possible? Is there a solution. Many other games just work fine.

I have that EXACT same laptop and that EXACT same problem with KOTOR. Someone please post, thankyou.

Check the troubleshooting guide in the Docs folder for a tip or two…

(But basically, you’re outta luck.)

Originally posted by <Uh>:
[b]Check the troubleshooting guide in the Docs folder for a tip or two…

(But basically, you’re outta luck.)[/b]
Same problem with my 2100 Presario. Absolutely horrific performance with minimum settings. The game looks like crap but also creeps along. I’m trying to track down information on a driver with an OpenGL 1.4 subset… Even the latest Omega Drivers from the 4.6 Catalysts don’t help this problem.

I should also mention that while Jedi Academy also requires an OpenGL 1.4 enabled video card, it runs flawlessly on this same notebook. And KotOR runs and is very playable, but has a hard time especially when the OpenGL 1.4 dependent Hardware T&L effects are displayed. It seems it’s not a problem of the video card, but HP’s lack of a suitable driver. So maybe try barking up HP’s tree? I dunno…

While the IGP-320 offers pixel- and vertex shaders it doesnt really have the power to handle them at an playable speed.

Unfortunatly KOTOR heavily uses the shaders while other games like ET do not.