MOHAA and my new GeForce 2

Today I got a new GeForce 2, the ASUS V7700 TIVX, 64 mb.
I installed Medal of Honour, Allied Assault after that and when I try to play MOHAA it just gives an error:

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Displayed in a box with other text, some sort of checklist I guess. And thats it, it wont go further…
Does anyone know what to do?

I have Windows XP

please mail me: fifkikker@hotmail.com

Sorry I cant help you but I have the same problem like you with MOOHA and Jedi Knight 2
with the same message !!
Ok I have my own topic " Problems with my videocard on XP " and when i now the problem
and can fix it then I contact you and when you find the problem then you contact me under my thread !! Bye, I hope someone can help us !!!

i am having the same problems with medal of honour and xp!!! i have a ge force 2(32mb) and get the same message has you do!! can somebody help us please has i am not v.good with computers.( i have loaded all the new drivers)

I also JUST bought a new Geforce 2 400 64Meg, and have the same problem. The PC I have the GF2 in is a PIII 733 with 256M DDR Ram on a Gigabyte motherBoard running XP. I tried many different things, but I did not try to re-install the game. That will be my next option.
Are all of you using a PIII chip?

and i got same problem too!..lol!..but my jedi knight works fine…but MOH:AA “could not blalallaal” …

ive have the same problem. It used to work before until i had to re-install xp and i have a geforce2 64 mb

Hey everyone i have the same problem on this computer for MOHAA but i have 2 home computers that are over a lan network and on 1 of my computers it works but not on thins one i am going to get the downloads from the other computer and tell you where you can get them. BYE

i have the same problem and i have xp. Can anyone help me?

Originally posted by lou:
i am having the same problems with medal of honour and xp!!! i have a ge force 2(32mb) and get the same message has you do!! can somebody help us please has i am not v.good with computers.( i have loaded all the new drivers)

Don´t remember from where I downloaded this file, but it helped me with that problem. It´s a upgrade file for Windows XP. Named: Q306676_WXP_SP1_x86_ENU.exe

Try to look for it at Microsofts pages. Good luck!! /Patrik

Download this driver and MOHAA going pplay but not sure for other games
http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=winxp-2k_40.72