computer moron has open gl prob

i have a hew-pack, 733mhz and nvidia card(that came with it)and windows xp,when i boot up jedi knight 2, it says open gl error.
am i screwed? should i take xp off? or what? please help!

brother i suggest you take off that xp and install the win98 milenium if you want to play some games.The 2000 and xp are not good enough yet to play games with because they are entirely based on nt kernel and that one
is used for professional workstations,so 98 it is you know!

Ravi1 is UNRaviled! your hardware is fine. But NO “home” CPU has been made to run at 64 bit. So if your HDD is >32 Gig, and you were able to format with 64 bit NT, you’re still running at FAT32 efficiency.

Re-build your drive as FAT32. Next, see my video driver update post. If HP gave you an AMD processor and mb with VIA chip, you’ll need my second post as well.

You should get frame rates not seen before on that system. UnkaDonld

Originally posted by bearsfan13:
i have a hew-pack, 733mhz and nvidia card(that came with it)and windows xp,when i boot up jedi knight 2, it says open gl error.
am i screwed? should i take xp off? or what? please help!

I’m having the same problem, and I’m so frustrated that I’ll try anything! But how do I re-build my hard drive for FAT32?

Originally posted by UnkaDonld:
[b]Ravi1 is UNRaviled! your hardware is fine. But NO “home” CPU has been made to run at 64 bit. So if your HDD is >32 Gig, and you were able to format with 64 bit NT, you’re still running at FAT32 efficiency.

Re-build your drive as FAT32. Next, see my video driver update post. If HP gave you an AMD processor and mb with VIA chip, you’ll need my second post as well.

You should get frame rates not seen before on that system. UnkaDonld

[/b]