I can't Play Call of Duty! It says I can't load OpenGL!

oky… I don’t know what to do… I have directx 9.0c I download the latests drivers from Nvidia ( I downloaded and used the installer… )

I have an old “Alladin TNT2” I can’t load the game and it happears

I tried using Glsetup but it don’t work with winXP =/

Also I can’t play MOHAA but I in the past could do it… so I don’t know what is happening, nor what I should do…

please help!!!

I forgot to say I downloaded a screensaver that uses OpenGl to work and it WORKS… so I really don’t know…

Originally posted by <I Killed Kenny>:
[b]oky… I don’t know what to do… I have directx 9.0c I download the latests drivers from Nvidia ( I downloaded and used the installer… )

I have an old “Alladin TNT2” I can’t load the game and it happears

I tried using Glsetup but it don’t work with winXP =/

Also I can’t play MOHAA but I in the past could do it… so I don’t know what is happening, nor what I should do…

please help!!![/b]

CoD requires 3d features the TNT2 dosent offer and even if it would, CoD would be barely playable. CoD is very demanding in terms of 3d power (check the readme.txt that comes with the game).

MOHAA should run fine though. I see from the screenshot that you have some Norton stuff running. The installation guide for the nVidia drivers clearly states that all anti-virus software should be disabled during the install because the AV software may block access to the registry and hence the driver will fail to install properly.