WinXP OpenGL

I have a ATI VE 64MB card and WinXP, but downloading new drivers at www.ati.com doesn´t work. I tried to download openGLsetup aswell, but it doesn´t work under WinXP, what should I do now?

What kind of error message do you get when you try to install the drivers from Ati? Are you sure you’re downloading the correct ones?

It’s best to un-install your existing drivers, reboot, hit “Cancel” when windows detects your card after rebooting, and then install the freshly downloaded Ati drivers.

If you’ve tried all that, show us the error message and I’ll try and help more.

Originally posted by chaimpie:
I have a ATI VE 64MB card and WinXP, but downloading new drivers at www.ati.com doesn´t work. I tried to download openGLsetup aswell, but it doesn´t work under WinXP, what should I do now?

I have the same problem with my nVidia Geforce 2 MX/400. Installed the newest driver and it doesn´t work. I´ve tried to install every driver there is now but I still get it wrong. Anyone that can help me aswell?

I´ve tried this playing CS. And that´s where I get this error.

I have the retail version and´now I´ve tried to replace the old 3dfx.dll file with the open32.dll file. But it´s still there…

HELP!