Can a Geforce2 MX200 AGP make up for a PII233?

Hi, I got a Palit Daytona Gefoce2MX200 (AGP)with a PII233 on a 440LX MotherBoard.

At first, I thought it was a great idea, the graphs where great for the price I paid but the pride lasted about 30 seconds…

Everything I run on OpenGL is bound to crash (in either 30 seconds or 10minutes…)and I’ve been working ont this for about 2 months now and I still can’t get it work.

I thought I could somehow downgrade my GeForce2 to match the maximal speed of my PII but now I’m not so sure anymore… I’m using Nvidia 28.32 drivers and all my BIOS are recent. DX tests are performing great but anything more (like mad onion’s 3D benchmark test)crashes after some time…

I tried many ways to make things work but I’m always getting memory pagination related errors. And since I installed NVMAX, I get a rundll error at startup! My AGP revision is 1.0 and I’m using win98SE.

If anyone has a good idea like remapping my memory allocation parameters or a clever Bios setting or anything else than buy yourself a new board ; just send me a line and I’ll buy you a beer man !

-Milowski@hotmail.com