Trident Cyberblade XP openGL driver?

Does anyone know if there is an openGL driver for the new Trident Cyberblade XP running under Win98SE?
Thanks.

You will be disappointed to know that even though the cyberblade xp is opengl 1.1 compatible there is no opengl icd, though i am going to contact an oem manufacturer i am a repair agent for to see if there is even a beta, or if japan has one, which they dont want to release.

Thanks for the reply. Although the Toshiba 4600 is seen as a business machine it would appear to be incredibly shortsighted not to include openGL drivers for an openGL/game capable machine. Toshiba could really lose out on sales if their machines are not seen to be offering full capabilities.

Keep me posted with the results of your driver search. I am sure there are lots of other people out there interested in this thread too.

Regards,

Paul Hamlet

I have also a Toshiba 4600 and having the same problem. Please inform me to if there is a solution.

Thanks

Originally posted by phamlet:
Does anyone know if there is an openGL driver for the new Trident Cyberblade XP running under Win98SE?
Thanks.

I have a toshiba 1800 s200 with trident cyberblade ai1, I had windows xp but I found out that there were no windows xp opengl drivers, so I installed windows me, all this so i could run half-life. I want to know If someone could make a driver for windows xp, or why no drivers are found for windows xp.
Please email me at mal15@angelfire.com
thanks.