Win XP glsetup voodoo 3 3000!?

Hello Guys i have a very huge problem.
I have a voodoo 3 3000 in my computer an windows xp. for some games i need to have the glsetup installed. the point is that i didn’t find ANY glsetup for win xp.
on glsetup.com (or something similar to that) they said something like… it’s nice that u need it but it’s not available for XP. WOW,great i thought. i need definately help!!!
I just need a (doesn’t matter if it’s a 3rd party driver) the newest voodoo 3 3000 driver and the GLSETUP for win XP.
there are so many drivers (like on voodoofiles.com) that i can’t find the right and especially the newest driver for my videocard.

thankz in advance!

man i have the exact same problem.
i need open gl for win xp!!
i have voodoo3 3000 also

DAMN 3dfx!!!@!#@#$$#%^@#$@#

They are no offical XP drivers for any voodoo board. However you may try (on your own risk) try one of the hacked drivers you may find here: www.voodoofiles.com

And no you dont need GLSetup.

Well i tried some of these. but i dunno what the “right” driver is. i don’t have a clue. i would aprechiate it if someone could really tell me what special driver works. url would be helpfull…

which file is it in www.voodoofiles.com

Originally posted by Nothing:
[b]They are no offical XP drivers for any voodoo board. However you may try (on your own risk) try one of the hacked drivers you may find here: www.voodoofiles.com

And no you dont need GLSetup.[/b]

which file is it