OpenGl could not be installed

Everytime I tried to install the Nvidia Drivers, it says:‘No programs have been found that are compatibel with your current drivers’…Or something. I’m Dutch so I can’t really explain it right. The Installer first unpacks everything, and when the ‘real’ installer begins it gives me that error and shuts down.

I have a Geforce 2 GTS/Geforce Pro videocard.(It’s old, I know :smiley: )

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the double post, but I can’t edit my message.
Anyway, this is a more ‘accurate’ version of the error:
The Nvidia-installationprogram could not find any stuurprogramma’s(Can’t translate this, ‘…programs’. Driverprograms, maybe?) that are compatible (sp?) with your current hardware. THe installationprogram will now shut down.

I hope this clears things a bit.

Thx in advance

Check the “products supported” link on the driver’s download site.

It’s not just GL that could not be installed, but your entire video driver.

I think the old 40 or 50 or 60 series detonator drivers supported the Geforce 2 series.

And

“…Or something.”

Could you be a bit more precise? Like, what is your operating system? Some details might help a little :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers

No need to anymore now, it’s fixed :smiley: .
I just had to download some older drivers, which is strange, because before I reformatted, everything was fine.

Before you had the older drivers installed. Either you or someone or maybe if you a brand name computer, the company installed them. Just installing windows doesn’t install the right drivers.