Where can I get the latest OpenGl Version???

All openGL servers are down and I need Open Gl
What can I do???

Chances are you already have the software part on your system. It is included with anything newer than Win95. But you also need a hardware driver for your particular 3D video accelerator board.
Check GLsetup.com for the latest drivers for most of the top boards. If they don’t have it then go to your board manufacturers web site and download the latest OpenGL hardware driver there.

The glsetup.com website is not opening, I don’t know why? I have downloaded th latest driver for my graphic card. But still the game “Call of Duty” is not running, it gives the error: “GL_ARB_texture_compression not found”. However it can run “Medal of honor:allied assault”,very easily. Please help me out of this problem.

Originally posted by astroboy:
Chances are you already have the software part on your system. It is included with anything newer than Win95. But you also need a hardware driver for your particular 3D video accelerator board.
Check GLsetup.com for the latest drivers for most of the top boards. If they don’t have it then go to your board manufacturers web site and download the latest OpenGL hardware driver there.