Please help me...

i dont know a lot of pc-s but i know i have a old computer(Pentium II 400 mhz,128 mb ram)and weird display(Plug and Play monitor at XPERT@WORK AGP 2X)i downloaded opengl.exe for windows(i have win 98se)now i cant play any games like tomb raider,fifa 2002 etc.(except dos games and windows games)i know that my card dont support opengl but how can i get rid of OpenGL(i deleted all files i unpacked dosent work)please help me someone

thanks in advance
atsu

There is no need to get rid of OpenGL.

Deleting all the files was actually a bad idea. You may want to consider a complete Windows reinstall.

However your card is based on the ATI Rage Pro chip, head over to www.ati.com and download the correct Win98 driver for that chip.

i downloaded some new driver installed it and i still cant play nothing…im really desprate here:´(

so this is the support?i gould sue u!!!wait…no i cant.HOW THE HELL I CAN DELETE OPENGL???is it so hard to tell??

Originally posted by atsu:
so this is the support?i gould sue u!!!wait…no i cant.HOW THE HELL I CAN DELETE OPENGL???is it so hard to tell??

The advice given is sound. If you choose to ignore it, well, that’s your choice.

By the way, OpenGL is free. Advice given on this forum is free.

Take it.

Or leave it.

Originally posted by atsu:
i gould sue u!!!

Now thats a very nice way to ask for help.

Ok that post finally did it, I am outta here.

I am sick of trying to help people (who give vague information at best) only to get clubbed down by their stupidity.

Help yourselfs.