View Full Version : User Hardware, Software, & Gaming Help
- Suggestion regarding Motherboard
- Glut: Fatal Error when using ssh -X with mac
- Opengl not as portable as they say?Keyboard bug
- i have a problem. when use GLSL on the ATI HD 3850
- gDEBugger error
- openGl stereo 3d
- Recording problems in OpenGL
- Time-Rate Independent Timer
- OpenGL Discussion boards upgraded
- Glut with c#
- opengl games how do I get started
- OpenGl C++: problem with multiple objects rotation
- Can my Graphic Card use this Version
- Should I get MacBook Pro 2011 13" or 15"?
- OpenGL causing problems
- Creating a Destructible world (ala minecraft)
- Problem loading textures in game engine - open gl
- Industrial or military graphics cards
- superbible edition 5 triangle move with keys error
- Updating my video card to OpenGL 2.0
- Ghosting artifacts!
- clut to gpu
- does SiS 315 driver work for OpenGl?
- OpenGL ES - benefits for end user?
- opengl.org man pages not working
- trouble in creating a GUI for a CAN bus
- OpenGL error, Only on Generic 1.1
- OpenGL 2.1+ with Intel 965
- How to accrelate openGL mode for minecraft
- Color interpolation after changing a specific valu
- How prone is Intel to updating their graphics driv
- How to drag the line segment by selecting the vert
- Installed new GPU & OpenGL is now only version 1.1
- Card supports OpenGL1.5; have OpenGL 2.1 installed
- 3D Complex object draw
- How to configure OpenGL acceleration in Win2K?
- Help with Worms ultimate mayhem! OpenGL Error!
- Rage - what a mess
- Making Star Trek - Armada
- Wolfenstein Enemy Territory OpenGL error
- IN NEED OF HELP
- OpenGL Graphics Card Selection - Please Help
- Monitor Choice for OpenGL Development
- What was wrong with the old API?
- Help with worms Ultimate Mayhem - framebuffer
- Nvidia optimus on laptop
- how to simulating a dozen lights
- Opinions on ION
- OpenGL crashing constantly when playing CoH.
- Need OpenGL 1.3 or higher
- opengl problem
- Cannot Update OpenGL Past 1.1
- Not using glutSwapBuffers
- An issue with OpenGL on my Mac
- Samsung RC512 & Ubuntu = No OpenGL ...
- OpenGl extension
- Fedora How to make a movie?
- OpenGL 3.0
- Removing llvmpipe
- I have 5 identical pcs - only 1 has enabled OpenGL
- Security Camera Software Warning
- Open GL Wolfenstein .
- Frame selection
- cannot paly any opengl rendered games
- Help updating Hp intel HD graphics
- Optimum 3D modelling graphics format (Questions)
- octree install errer
- Modo Doftware Crash all the time
- Problem with GL_rending?
- Is OpenGL 4.x supported on HP dv6-6154tx notebook?
- OpenGl 4.x : passing variable information
- Help on driver - parallels desktop 7 mac
- MC bad video card error.
- i need to fix this
- PWGL - OpenGL
- 3D Monitors with OpenGL on Linux?
- IPad 2 needs GLUT/OpenGL for UNIX
- Photoshop CS6 Extended Open GL 2.0
- OpenGL Newbie...help please
- Has Intel's stone age of OpenGL finally past?
- Byte color specification and gl_FrontFacing
- OpenGl in cs1.6
- Minecraft Error: OpenGL null version null
- Transform Feedback vs. GPGPU-APIs
- Bloxorz game in OpenGL.
- Bloxorz game . how to move the rectangular block?
- OpenGL Sub Rosa problem
- Minecraft Error: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION - Problem caused by OpenGL
- about glDrawPixels Draw Bitmap
- OpenGL 3D ENGINE
- Help with documentation and texel fill-rate
- OpenGL drivers broken?
- OpenGL Crashing my PC
- How will I know which OpenGL version a game is built on
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit Card: ATI RAD HD 4650
- OpenGL,GameProgramming tips?
- Minecraft Help
- Using OpenGL 3.3 or 4.x
- OpenGL support
- OpenGL help
- pure openGL or 3d engine for my project?
- Difficulties running glut with Embarcadero RAD studio
- Intel and multisampling
- Making a realistic game engine rendering system
- OpenGL problem with Il2 1946
- Blit between 2 hDCs
- Which video card supports anti alias?
- no clue what i should do
- sorry i dont know where i must post
- Minecraft error, Bad video card drivers, failed to find accelerated GL mode
- QT + GLUT NOT WORKING - help!!!
- White screen
- Need help with rasterizer selection issue
- How to install/use OpenGL 4.x on a cluster?
- I have some problem ,I need some help,thanks!
- FireGL V3100 (also X1600 Pro) and OpenGL: How to use?
- how to read a model into program?
- Help on my GeForce2 MX400
- Help, I can't find it
- 3D ball kicking on the curve
- OpenGL for counter strike 1.6 not working on windows 8
- HD 6990 - Possible OpenGL memory leak?
- Utterly Confused: Amnesia The Dark Descent Help
- Need help with texture swizzle application on Windows
- Texture pixelated only on my device and no other
- OPENGL1.4 renderer not supported
- Game textures looks blurred on my desktop?
- weird color problem with openGL
- OpenGL on XBox
- OpenGl no longer works
- OpenGL Mode for Minecraft
- shader designer Uniform Wizard - add uniform error
- A little help for a Dad who is out of his depth.
- Wolfenstein 2009 crashes at startup
- I need help upgrading OpenGl.
- Poser and the Firepro V3900 graphics card
- Backwards Compatibility
- OpenGL for Gaming?
- Calculating all pixels in a frame
- how to read frames from the video with opengl?
- How to fix crash
- GDI Generic renderer
- Multiple GPU Nvidia QuadroPlex
- i need help on minecraft i cant play it
- OpenGL graphics card
- To use opencv in opengl project
- havn't got a reply
- neverwinter nights
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault OpenGL issue
- ST:EF Error: Could not initialize OpenGL
- Minecraft to need OpenGL 2.1
- Minecraft help!
- need some OpenGL ES Game Animation help .. ???
- Cannot get openGl 1.3
- OpenGl Hardware questions
- Issues with OpenGL on Photoshop
- Accelerated OpenGL for Minecraft
- stencil.c from the Redbook (7th edition)
- Simple iOS 3D drawing app
- Problem updating OpenGL
- Learning OpenGL 3, since video card won't support 4
- How to post in "Suggestions" forum?
- Future OpenGL and Tesselation & Geometry-Shader
- Multiple GPU Support
- Not have OpenGl?
- New To Game Programming
- Can't use OpenGL on a Windows 6.1 XP
- I need some OpenGL welp.
- could not find opengl for Nvidia GT 540M
- OpenGL 1.1 to 2.1 upgrade
- How to upgrade opengl drivers AMD?
- Open GL failed to initialize for element 3D in after effects
- My computer has OpenGL 2.1 What Does Thia Mean?
- PC sellers do not know the OpenGL version on the computers they sell
- Confusing OpenGL warning and cant run Minecraft when i could before.
- OpenGL error with windows 8.1
- rendering opengl in web
- Can I Add OpenGL To My Graphic Card, That Has OpenCL?
- Frutrated openGL user in need of laymans explanation from an openGL expert :(
- OpenGL name (next Generation)
- Compatibility between OpenGL API , OpenGL ES and WebGL versions
- Problems With A Computer System
- What version of OpenGL should I code for, given compatibility and performance conside
- Where is OpenGL 2.1??
- How to transfer iPhone music to itunes?
- What is the max FPS limit of OpenGL
- GLUT Visual Studio problem, trying to texture
- 3D Software problems
- Installed new GPU & OpenGL is now only version 1.1
- Where can I find Erricsson's etcpack source code?
- Help with glFrustumf
- Future of LiveWallpaper
- Sketchup Needs OpenGL
- my prgram isn't drawing anything
- Finding accommodation graphics card
- Just in time debugging error
- Can I get my GameData files back for my Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Game?
- ATI HD4650 not OpenGL 2.0?
- Minimum requirements for opengl3.3
- Problem using QPainter for overlaying in QOpenGLWidget
- Graphics Card problems with OpenGL 2.0 (yes i have an old computer)
- Looking for a Free Video Converter
- Issue with UHD 4k monitor and drifting
- OpenGL ICD Not Loading in Windows 7
- OpenGL 2 and 3 Displaying 50% of Pixels in Checkerboard Pattern (Help!) - Windows 7
- Installation of GLUT
- Can't use Nvidia counters in Gdebugger
- Window is redrawn inside the OpenGL area instead of the whole window
- OpenGl Compatability issues
- GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem on Mohha
- CAD software complains 'No OpenGL acceleration' when it is started first
- Error ARB_create_context extension is not supported
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.