|Core in version||4.3|
|Core since version||4.3|
|Core ARB extension||ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments|
glGetFramebufferParameter: retrieve a named parameter from a framebuffer
void glGetFramebufferParameteriv(GLenum target, GLenum pname, GLint * params);
- The target of the operation, which must be GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER.
- A token indicating the parameter to be retrieved.
- The address of a variable to receive the value of the parameter named pname.
glGetFramebufferParameter retrieves the current value of the parameter named pname from the framebuffer bound to target. target must be GL_READ_FRAMEBFUFFER, GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. The token GL_FRAMEBUFFER is treated as GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. A non-default framebuffer must be bound to target.
pname specifies the parameter to be retrieved. The values retrieved from the framebuffer are written into the variable whose address is given by params. The following symbols are accepted in pname:
- The value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_WIDTH for the framebuffer is written to the single integer variable whose address is given by params.
- The value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_HEIGHT for the framebuffer is written to the single integer variable whose address is given by params.
- The value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_LAYERS for the framebuffer is written to the single integer variable whose address is given by params.
- The value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_SAMPLES for the framebuffer is written to the single integer variable whose address is given by params.
- If the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_FIXED_SAMPLE_LOCATIONS for the framebuffer is GL_TRUE then the single integer variable whose address is in params is set to one, otherwise it is set to zero.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted framebuffer targets.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not one of the accepted parameter names.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the default framebuffer is bound to target.
params should be the address of a variable to which the client has write access otherwise undefined behavior, including process termination may occur.
Copyright © 2012 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/.