OpenGL News Permalink
Feb 01, 2013
The NVIDIA Developer Tools team is proud to announce the first full featured release candidate of NVIDIA Nsight Visual Studio Edition 3.0. This new release officially supports OpenGL frame debugging and profiling, GLSL GPU shader debugging, local single GPU shader debugging, the new Kepler GK110 architecture found in Tesla® K20 and CUDA 5.0.
- Support OpenGL 4.2 for frame debugging, pixel history and frame profiling.
- Support for OpenGL GLSL GPU shader debugging.
- GLSL 3.3 and higher applications are supported on a remote debugging setup.
- GLSL 4.2 core applications are supported on a local debugging setup.
- Local, single GPU shader debugging and pixel history is now supported for HLSL and GLSL.