OpenGL Headline News
Apr 01, 2009
NVIDIA took professional graphics to a new level with the launch of its intelligent lineup of Quadro professional GPU solutions. It is the industry's most powerful and advanced line of professional graphics solutions supporting OpenGL 3.1 and GLSL 1.40, for both the Windows and Linux platforms. Features and capabilities include: the first and ONLY 4GB graphics cards, up to 240 parallel processing cores; innovative SLI Multi-OS capability; 10-bit gray scaling; SDI support and 30-inch digital display support through DisplayPort and Dual Link DVI connectors.
Spanning from sub-$100 entry-level to $3,500 ultra-high end, this new series includes:
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 - the industry's first and only 4GB, ultra high-end solution delivers the highest visualization performance and capabilities, enabling professionals to work with large-scale models and datasets.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 - ultra high-end solution provides professionals with the most complete toolset to dramatically push the boundaries of realism, performance, and quality.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 - single slot solution with a robust feature set and added capabilities such as SLI Multi-OS and SDI support to enable a no-compromise, high-performance, interactive visualization experience.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 - mid-range solution offers the best price performance for workstation graphics and provides the optimal blend of quality, precision, performance, and programmability.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 - best-in-class entry-level solution boosts productivity for a variety of industry-leading volume CAD and digital content applications.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 380 - an affordable professional-class graphics solution extends energy efficiency while delivering 50-percent faster performance.
- The Quadro NVS 295 - capable of supporting up to two 30-inch digital displays at maximum resolutions, taking business graphics to a new level visual perfection.
For additional information about the complete lineup of NVIDIA Quadro professional solutions, please visit: www.nvidia.com/quadro.