OpenGL Headline News
Category: Applications •
Aug 12, 2009
LinceoVR 3.1 is out, with many advanced feature now available:
- Realtime Animations: import of animated 3D models from any DCC software and play them Realtime on virtual reality (VR) and camera matching mode (Augmented reality).
- 3D Audio; render of three dimensional positional audio linket to any mesh.
- Real Time Soft Shadows in Camera Matching mode:
- real time Opengl soft shadows are now available also in Augmented reality mode,
- Opengl mode to allow the software to be used by any GPU, in VR and Ar mode
- Batch rendering: automatic render generator to produce, in batch modality, a complete pictures set of selected permutations of variants in your scenes.
A free trial version, free student version and some videos are available on our site.