Jul 08, 2010
GLC_Player 2.2.0 is a free powerful OpenGL 3D viewer for Windows 32, Windows 64, Linux and Mac OSX operating system.
List of the new functionalities :
- Use visualization partitioning and frustum culling to enhance graphic performance on heavy 3D Scene.
- Add the possibility to edit “Pixel Culling” size.
- Add the new fly navigation mode.
- Add interactive sectioning possibility (OpenGL clipping plane).
- Add the possibility to save all supported format in the open (Dassault Systemes 3DXML V4 format).
- Add the possibility to use parallel or perspective projection.
- Add the possibility to use 4 OpenGL lights and to edit their position.
- Display the number of renderer geometries and triangles.
- Add the possibility to display 3DXML edges.
- Add Windows 64 bits distribution.
List of enhancements :
- Better 3DXML and Collada file format support.
- Reduce OBJ file loading time.
- Use OpenGL multi-samples for anti-aliasing
Category: Developers •
Posted on 07/08 at 10:06 AM
Leave a comment
Next entry: GLK OpenGL Tool-kit, version 0.1 released
Previous entry: GLC_Lib 2.0.0 released (Graphic library class on OpenGL API)