OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
Posted Date: 15-01-2014
Company: Kano Computing Ltd.
Link to job posting
Kano creates new, simple, fun ways for people to be creative with technology. The Kano computer and coding kit became the most-crowdfunded learning product ever on Kickstarter, raising $1.5 million from backers in 46 countries worldwide. We open-source all our software. Based in Shoreditch (London), we are a dynamic team of makers, open to creative projects and active in the community.
You will be part of a young and motivated team, responsible for implementing and maintaining the OS and different software projects. You will work on software optimisations to mitigate hardware limitations, using the GPU through OpenGL/OpenVG.
Knowledge and Skills:
• C/C++, Python, Bash
• OpenVG, OpenGL, EGL
• GNU tool chain, debugging and profiling
• WebKit, GTK
• Ability to work independently and propose solutions to solve technical problems
• Good freedom / ownership in terms of tech-stack, architecture
• The challenge of teaching programming to the next generations, as a game
• Work in a creative and involved environment, with bleeding edge technology