OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
Software Engineer II - 3D Medical Visualization
Posted Date: 05-06-2014
Company: GE Healthcare -
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The SW Engineer is responsible for R&D for medical imaging/visualization including image processing, imaging algorithm, and volume rendering. The candidates are expected to
keep up with medical visualization using OpenGL and up-to-date algorithms.
The following is required.
- BS/MS/PhD in Compuer Science
- Understanding and experience in Computer Graphics (Polygon
based rendering and Volume Rendering).
- Strong OOP in C++.
- Commercial/Research Lab SW Experience in OpenGL/GLSL.
- Good understanding in Realtime Rendering Discipline, Algorithms,
and HCI strategy.
- Qt/QML Framework
- Strong knowledge in SW architecture design
- Ability to analyze problem descriptions and formulate effective
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with clinical