OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
OpenGL Manager - Tegra Graphics
Posted Date: 14-03-2013
Company: NVIDIA Corporation
Location: United States
NVIDIA is seeking an experienced manager with strong technical skills to lead a talented team of graphics engineers. The team delivers high-quality 3D graphics software for mobile platforms. Engineers write and maintain high-performance drivers, work on improving windowing systems, as well as focus on improving power and performance on several operating systems. This effort plays a key role in providing a world-class visual computing experience in tens of millions of mobile devices world-wide.
This position is responsible for all aspects of engineering management and execution for an OpenGL production driver team. This includes prioritizing customer/internal requests, bug management, executing deliverables and features for regular releases, internal project management, coordinating work with other teams, and team building.
- Candidate should hold a BS or MS degree in EE/CS/CE with at least 4 years of software development experience.
- Possess strong organizational skills to manage numerous ongoing projects and drive software development with a large team of globally distributed engineers.
- Strong leader and great communicator, with the skills, experience, and maturity to lead the graphics team and interact directly with program managers, other engineering teams, and customers.
- Understanding and track record of test-driven-development.
- Strong background in coaching and developing engineering staff.
- Strong project management, scheduling and organizational skills.
- Comfortable with the OpenGL or OpenGL-ES graphics standards, with implementation experience a plus.
- Experience with Linux, Android, or other embedded operating systems a plus.