OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
Sr. Games Programmer
Posted Date: 24-11-2013
Company: FLW International LLC
Location: Seattle, Wa.
We are seeking a highly skilled generalist programmer to work on current and future next gen titles. As a core member of the Fun Bits team, you will be involved in the design and implementation of a wide variety of game and engine systems. A desire to work on diverse areas of implementation is essential for this role.
3 years of professional video game development experience, including at least 1 shipped title
Experience working within multiple domains (gameplay, physics, graphics, audio, UI etc.)
A solid understanding of computer architecture and platform specific considerations
Experience with graphics APIs (Gnm, Gcm, OpenGL, DirectX etc.) and platform specific APIs (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 etc.)
Cross platform development experience
A solid understanding of optimization techniques
Excellent knowledge of C, C++
Excellent debugging skills
A solid understanding of multithreaded programming techniques
Knowledge of assembly or other relevant low level programming experience
Familiarity with mainstream game engines and middleware
Experience integrating and maintaining middleware technologies such as FMOD or PhysX
Tools development experience, including knowledge of C#
Knowledge of Maya API and Mel scripting
Experience working in Visual Studio and Xcode
Graphics Developer(OPENGL) with Bosch(RBEI) at Bangalore
Posted Date: 18-11-2013
Company: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited (RBEI)
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Qualification: BE/BTECH/M.TECH (CS/ECE/IS/EEE)
• OS : Any RTOS, Preferably Embedded Linux
• Hardware: Experience of working with ARM / Multicore processors
• Experience in developing/porting/maintaining OpenGL ES Graphics library
• Experience in Video processing using Graphics Processor Units (GPU)
• Extensive experience in embedded systems, having good system level overview and understanding
• Skills in POSIX programming (Linux Kernel programming is an added advantage)
• Good programming and debugging skills (C) for multithreaded software development
• Good communication skills
Posted Date: 10-11-2013
Company: American Contract Group
Location: Atlanta, Georgia Area
This person should be an embedded software development expert. He should be well versed in developing OpenGL for safety-critical embedded systems. The key word is an OpenGL developer, not an OpenGL user. Also we are not interested in OpenGL for Windows programmers. We are looking for people who worked with OpenGL in the Real Time Operating Systems (like VxWorks or Green Hills Integrity) environment.
US CITIZEN OR GC CANDIDATES ONLY
Senior Graphics Developer
Posted Date: 03-10-2013
Company: MSC Software
Location: Newport Beach, California
Link to job posting
Senior Graphics Developer
Location: Newport Beach, California
MSC Software is on a mission to create a new and industry changing enterprise CAE solution, driven by a vision of more productive, scalable, and interactive multi-physics simulations. The result will be a breakthrough CAE product.
Joining a team of world class Software Engineers in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment the Senior Graphics Developer will be responsible for design, implementation, test, validation and maintenance of graphics rendering components and subsystems in a complex software platform. You will partner with team members, both local and off shore, to design, develop and deliver state of the art graphics subsystems that are scalable, robust, efficient and reusable.
Your efforts will impact thousands of products used by millions around the world.
Masters in Computer Science or engineering discipline. PhD preferred
Preferred, minimum of 10 years of experience after a bachelor’s degree or a minimum of eight years experience after a master’s degree. Experience must include five or more years graphics software development. Previous management experience is ideal.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proven ability and skills in motivating and leading others
• Demonstrated advanced skills in OpenGL and or DirectX.
• GPU programming with shading language (GLSL or CG) experience a plus.
• Experience handling large number of graphics primitives and levels of detail (LOD) is a plus
• Knowledge of OpenCL or CUDA a plus
• Strong background in C++ programming.
• Knowledge of software design involving OOP/OOD
• Understanding of software development processes, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
• Comprehensive analytical, design and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal: the ability to communicate with a team of professionals offshore
• Ability to write clear, technical documents and presentation materials
• A collaborative, open and proactive style; suitable for partnering effectively with cross-functional teams in both local and offshore
• Work with a team of developers to plan and create software design, implementation and integration primarily related to graphics
• Perform hands on software design and join with a team of graphics developers to build and implement component based designs
• Proactively communicate documented designs with various teams and participate in design discussions to explain and defend design decisions
• Develops software and functionality to meet design specifications to meet project objectives and comply with all underlying architecture requirements specified
• Develop documentation material as needed
• Validate and test new component capabilities and assure product quality
• Perform complex bug fixing, testing and verification and reporting.
• Creates and maintains unit tests and integration tests for functionality and limits
• Resolve build and porting issues for related modules
• Develop/maintain various periodic and ad hoc reports regarding product/system performance and robustness
• Strive to meet tight deadlines and deliver results as specified and required for successful product launch and customer satisfaction
OpenGL Android Teacher. Two weeks in Brazil!
Posted Date: 01-10-2013
Location: Two weeks in Brazil!
Brazilian company, leader in the development of apps and games for Android, is seeking experienced professional to train personnel.
- Location: Brazil
- Costs included: Transportation, food, hotel and visa.
- Time: October, November or December 2013
- Duration: 40 working hours a week / Minimum of two weeks
- Some knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish desired but not required
- Compensation: DOE
Our team in Brazil is already very experienced… We are looking for someone that has EXCEPTIONAL skills and is able to challenge and mentor our team!
Candidate must be an EXPERT on:
- OpenGL for Android
Must also have outstanding skills on:
- Advanced Bitmaps Manipulaton
- Native Development Kit (NDK)
- Concurrency in Android
- Content Providers in Depth
- Testing Android Apps
- Security for Android
- Android Audio and Video APIs
- Connectivity APIs
- Android WebKit API
- Sensor API
- Device Administration API
- Android Kernel Layer
- Android Native Layer
- Android Inter-Process Communication (IPC) with Binder and AIDL
- Building Android from Source
- Android Startup
- Creating a Customized Android System Image
- Android Tools and Debugging
- Be confident and able to answer complex technical questions
- Have a “teacher’s mind”, be patient, willing to help and mentor
- Be open to new cultural aspects and work environment
- Be willing to sign a NDA (candidate will have access to confidential and proprietary material)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to visit Brazil and mentor other professionals.
All applications must include:
- Resume (PDF format)
- Salary expectation
Please: INDIVIDUALS ONLY
If accepted, we will contact you shortly to schedule a phone interview.
Need OpenGL Developer
Posted Date: 23-09-2013
Looking for an expert OpenGL developer to help with a personal project.
Experienced OpenGL C/C++ developer
Posted Date: 18-09-2013
Company: Sensavis Visualization AB
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Sensavis delivers 3D interactive education products for schools & universities, healthcare education and corporate clients.
Our vision is to revolutionize education. We aim to be at the forefront in bringing 3D interactive learning to the world,
enhancing understanding for young and old, and adding to life’s enjoyment. We enable a hands-on visual learning experience where the audience is in a virtual environment able to experience for themselves. Regardless of the learning environment, 3D visualization and interaction enhances the understanding of complex subjects by “learning through observation and investigation”, rather than by instruction.
We are located in Stockholm, Sweden and is now looking for talented developers to reinforce our 3D-Engine development team.
We know you have:
- Deep knowledge of the OpenGL 3.0+ API
- Experience with shader programming, primarily with GLSL
- 5+ years of experience with 3D-engine design and development
- Platform independant programmering, e.g Linux and Win32.
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++ and STL
- 5+ years of experience with OOD/OOP.
- Very good knowledge of related math such as linear algebra and trigonomety.
We wish you have:
- Deeper understanding of commonly used object and scene formats as Collada, OBJ, 3DS and MAX.
- Experience with DirectX/HLSL
- Experience with OpenGLES and/or WebGL
- Experience with data oriented design and development
- Experience with real time physics simulations
Is this you? Do not hesitate to contact us!
3D, game developer experienced with OpenGL and strong C++/C# skills
Posted Date: 15-09-2013
Company: Silicon Studio (Thailand)
Link to job posting
Silicon Studio Corporation provides highly effective entertainment technology worldwide. We specialize in real time computer graphics solutions, 3D middleware development, and game creation. Headquarters are based in Tokyo, Japan.
As the company is continuously expanding, we recently opened a new branch in Thailand, and are therefore looking for enthusiastic and passionate programmers willing to join our new offices in Bangkok.
We are creating an environment where engineering and innovation is valuated most. The projects will always be challenging. You will work with some of the most talented programmers and designers on cutting edge technologies.
Our projects essentially consist in developing software for 3D, game, mobile and new technology industries.
We’re seeking software developers:
- Having a strong experiences with 3D/Graphics development (OpenGL)
- Enjoy facing new challenges and quickly learn new technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++, Java, C#.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Able to work in teams and also independently
Interested candidates are invited to send their full resume (in English) to the following address: email@example.com
Posted Date: 11-09-2013
Location: Berlin, Germany
About Nokia Berlin
HERE, a Nokia business, is offering the first location cloud that delivers people the world’s best maps and location experiences across more screens and operating systems unified under the HERE brand. With offices in more than 120 countries, HERE has three key development sites: Berlin, Boston and Chicago. Since 2006 Nokia is present in Berlin and the site has grown rapidly. Currently there are more than 700 employees from 50+ countries working in our lovely office in the heart of the city. Our goal is to build great mobile products that enable billions of people worldwide to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Nokia HERE applications help you get around, discover and explore, stay in touch and never lose your way.
At Nokia, we strive to deliver memorable moments and unforgettable experiences for our employees. You’ll have the opportunity to work with highly respected industry professionals from around the world, and learn from their experiences everyday. In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
To work with evolving and challenging technologies
To work in a great, international team of specialists on 3D map rendering topics like http://maps.nokia.com/webgl/
To invent next-generation map services for users world-wide
You have an outstanding academic background, a focus on quality and a proven ability to get things done. In addition, you have:
Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Very good knowledge of algorithms, data structures
Knowledge of scripting languages, preferably python
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Strong focus on performance aspects, willingness to question existing architectures/infrastructure
Experienced in overall software engineering process, i.e. analysis, implementation, test and documentation
Readiness for technical challenges
Self-motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and a strong team player
Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken
Having either one or some of the following skills will be considered a Plus
Proven proficiency in C++ and object oriented design in C++
Familiarity with location based applications and paradigms is highly advantageous
Experience in designing algorithms
Backend development experience (web services)
C++ OpenGL (2.0+) programmer for MegaGlest open source real-time strategy game
Posted Date: 16-08-2013
Link to job posting
MegaGlest, an entirely volunteer driven open source real-time strategy game, is looking for a C++ programmer with OpenGL background. While we are unable to train novices (due to family obligations and other reasons) we are very much looking to work with people who can demonstrate existing skills (intermediary or better).
Please read up on our development pages for more information. To get a better idea on the MegaGlest project, please also check our forums, an older interview with the current MegaGlest team and the project initiators’ recent introductory presentation on MegaGlest.
If interested, please contact the team as discussed on the website. When you do, please tell us about you, your skills (have you been working on something similar in the past?), and suggest some area you would be interested to work on.
Compiler Engineer - 26663384
Posted Date: 20-03-2013
Location: Cupertino, CA
Link to job posting
Changing the world is all in a day’s work at Apple. If you love innovation, here’s your chance to make a career of it. You’ll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The Apple compiler team is seeking an engineer who is strongly motivated to build high quality and high performance compilers. We are focused on improving the user experience by reducing compile time as well as maximizing the execution speed of the code generated for the Apple systems. As a key member of the Apple Compiler Team, you will apply your strong state-of-the-art background and experience toward the development of fast highly optimized compiler products that extract top performance from the Apple systems.
You will join a small team of highly motivated engineers who build first-class open-source compiler tools and apply them in innovative ways.
Ideal candidate will have experience with the LLVM, GCC, or other open source / commercial compilers.
Strong background in compiler architecture, optimization, code generation and overall design of compilers.
Experience with developing optimizing compilers for modern architectures.
Familiarity with analyzing generated code for optimization/code generation opportunities.
Strong track record of building high performance, production quality software on schedule.
Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Experience with developing compilers and tools for embedded devices
Experience with developing compilers for novel micro-architectures and instruction sets
Background in runtime compilation technologies for graphics such as OpenGL, OpenCL, and Direct3D
Knowledge and experience with compiler vectorization technologies
To apply for this position, copy/paste the following URL into your browser:
SkunkWerks Software - Graphics Programmer
Posted Date: 01-08-2012
Company: SkunkWerks Software
Location: 1675 West 2nd Avenue Vancouver, BC V6J 1H3 CANADA
SkunkWerks is looking for a motivated Graphics Programmer that will become integral to the development of a cutting-edge R&D application. This major R&D project is focused heavily toward the field of modern entertainment and media. The successful applicant will be working closely with our Sr. Software Developers and Sr. Graphic Designers.
-University Graduate in Computer Science degree or similar program (as a minimum)
-Strong Objective-c or C/C++ knowledge
-Experience with OpenGL programming
-Experience with implementing design patterns
-Excels in 3D math (linear algebra, vector math)
-Strong problem solving abilities
-Works well in a team environment
-Able to adapt to fast paced dynamic environment
-Experience with developing an iOS game
-Relevant professional experience
-Experience with integrating 3D models
Skunkwerks Software is a profitable, rapidly growing web application company located in Vancouver, BC. We have extensive experience in building highly interactive, data-driven, enterprise level applications for the web. SkunkWerks has excellent dental/medical benefits, stock option plan, holidays and career growth potential.
OpenGL 4.2 programmer based in Los Angeles, California needed ASAP
Posted Date: 28-12-2011
Company: Pyxis Studio
Location: Burbank, CA
Studio Pyxis is looking for OpenGL programmers. Staff, Part Time, and Project
positions available. We’re looking for people with some good real time graphics
kung fu to show regardless of professional experience. Pyxis will pay top dollar
for the right candidate. An understanding of the latest OpenGL features a must,
including GLSL, Vertex Array Objects, Instance Rendering, Tessellation.
Studio Pyxis is an exciting to production company in Burbank. The company
industry veterans. People who’ve designed and built some of the most exciting
projects in Hollywood, including Virtual Production for Avatar, the introduction
HDRI lighting to the industry in the 90s, ground breaking rendering technology
and more. Join our team and be a part of the Hollywood future, creating amazing
technology and original theatrical content.
The first software project is for a live concert VJ tool, which will include
live 3D projection on multiple screens with interactive control. It is the
future of of live theatrical events, and we need the best to help us build it.
Plus for any additional skills in these areas:
Software Project Management
VFX Production Experience
Game Engine Development or Design
Open Asset Import LIbrary
Flex/Byson (or equivalent)
Ruby on Rails
Amazon AWS experience