OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
OpenGL Android Teacher. Two weeks in Brazil!
Posted Date: 01-10-2013
Location: Two weeks in Brazil!
Brazilian company, leader in the development of apps and games for Android, is seeking experienced professional to train personnel.
- Location: Brazil
- Costs included: Transportation, food, hotel and visa.
- Time: October, November or December 2013
- Duration: 40 working hours a week / Minimum of two weeks
- Some knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish desired but not required
- Compensation: DOE
Our team in Brazil is already very experienced… We are looking for someone that has EXCEPTIONAL skills and is able to challenge and mentor our team!
Candidate must be an EXPERT on:
- OpenGL for Android
Must also have outstanding skills on:
- Advanced Bitmaps Manipulaton
- Native Development Kit (NDK)
- Concurrency in Android
- Content Providers in Depth
- Testing Android Apps
- Security for Android
- Android Audio and Video APIs
- Connectivity APIs
- Android WebKit API
- Sensor API
- Device Administration API
- Android Kernel Layer
- Android Native Layer
- Android Inter-Process Communication (IPC) with Binder and AIDL
- Building Android from Source
- Android Startup
- Creating a Customized Android System Image
- Android Tools and Debugging
- Be confident and able to answer complex technical questions
- Have a “teacher’s mind”, be patient, willing to help and mentor
- Be open to new cultural aspects and work environment
- Be willing to sign a NDA (candidate will have access to confidential and proprietary material)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to visit Brazil and mentor other professionals.
All applications must include:
- Resume (PDF format)
- Salary expectation
Please: INDIVIDUALS ONLY
If accepted, we will contact you shortly to schedule a phone interview.