OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
Posted Date: 28-02-2013
Company: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited (RBEI)Bangalore, India
Experience: 2 - 7 years
Qualification: BE/BTECH/MTECH (CS/ECE)
* Practical exposure to developing graphics for embedded systems (Optional)
* Good Experience in OpenGL ES 2.0 / Open GL ES 1.0 / OpenGL 1.0 (mandatory)
* Experience working with OpenSceneGraph is an added advantage
* Languages: C++ using OOAD and UML concepts
* Good programming and debugging skills (C++) for multithreaded software development
* Good communication skills
Please find the feature list that we have developed for
1. Implementation of 3D features like rendering of lit and textured terrain.
2. Runtime texture generation for mapping on terrain.
3. Implementing dynamic out-of-core terrain loading rendering (Camera scales from a galaxy level all the way to ground level).
4. Using in-frame LOD algorithms for terrain.
5. Mapping vector data like roads and buildings on terrain.
6. Writing optimized algorithms for the above to utilize specific features of embedded GPUs.
7. Optimizing for maximum performance and quality for an embedded environment (more challenging than deployment on PC).
Following are the links containing demonstration of Bosch Navigation Map:
Human Resources [RBEI/HRL1-M]
Phone: +91(0)80 6657 5565
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions limited, Bangalore. http://www.boschindia.com/rbei |
Glad to Connect - | http://in.linkedin.com/in/sandeepkr |