OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
Experienced OpenGL C/C++ developer
Posted Date: 18-09-2013
Company: Sensavis Visualization AB
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Sensavis delivers 3D interactive education products for schools & universities, healthcare education and corporate clients.
Our vision is to revolutionize education. We aim to be at the forefront in bringing 3D interactive learning to the world,
enhancing understanding for young and old, and adding to life’s enjoyment. We enable a hands-on visual learning experience where the audience is in a virtual environment able to experience for themselves. Regardless of the learning environment, 3D visualization and interaction enhances the understanding of complex subjects by “learning through observation and investigation”, rather than by instruction.
We are located in Stockholm, Sweden and is now looking for talented developers to reinforce our 3D-Engine development team.
We know you have:
- Deep knowledge of the OpenGL 3.0+ API
- Experience with shader programming, primarily with GLSL
- 5+ years of experience with 3D-engine design and development
- Platform independant programmering, e.g Linux and Win32.
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++ and STL
- 5+ years of experience with OOD/OOP.
- Very good knowledge of related math such as linear algebra and trigonomety.
We wish you have:
- Deeper understanding of commonly used object and scene formats as Collada, OBJ, 3DS and MAX.
- Experience with DirectX/HLSL
- Experience with OpenGLES and/or WebGL
- Experience with data oriented design and development
- Experience with real time physics simulations
Is this you? Do not hesitate to contact us!