Cutting und edge opengl without khronos?

Hello.
5 years ago i was starting open gl via nehe gamedev.
Made a big break and now I want to return to it.
I looked at open gl superbible and saw, that the samples all use some khronos framework like glfw3 or similar stuff.
Compared to nehe the khronos stuff looks more modern concerning oop. But i would like to know if khronos framework is the right wy to go concerning cutting edge modern opengl development for c/c++. I usually try to avoid third party dependencies and need some info in this case.
Thx in advance.

There is no Khronos framework or SDK!

GLFW is an Open Source, multi-platform library for creating windows with OpenGL contexts and receiving input and events.

As you can see from the definition, GLFW just bridges the gap between OS and GL, since OpenGL has nothing with windowing systems.
There is no a particular need to use any of third party libraries in order to use modern OpenGL. It is just too hard for newcomers to grasp all things needed to start. And there is a lot of code just to start drawing anything.
That’s why books usually promote some addition libraries for: extensions handling, context making, math, shaders loading and handling, etc. I don’t what to scare you, but a “hello world” program requires hundreds of code lines.
Since I’m also a guy who want everything to do by himself, I suggest you to roll your sleeves and start implementing things step by step.

Nothing has changed in this regard, you can do everything “by hand” if you want. You’ll spend a lot of time dealing with stuff that has nothing to do with graphics and only tangentially with OpenGL though.
Take a look at Getting Started wiki page for links to libraries that take care of OpenGL context/window creation and loading of OpenGL function pointers - these tend to be the most boilerplate heavy parts so benefit from using a library a lot IMHO.

Thx, that all sounds well. I was thinking of WinApi32-Window-setup like nehe, all encapsulated in own oop-classes. And in this I would like to use opengl, an oo-lib, if possible( no thrid party implementation, native oo-opengl ). Are there such options and/or tutorials? - Can answer my question now. I have been inspecting Your links. I still must agree too aleksandar, that I am a little bit lost. let us start with three systems: What is most recommended for 1) Windows 2) Linux 3) Android ( OpenGL-ES i have read) ???