i need help guys

Hello … Hi u doin ?

am facing problem with this Question i need someone write the solution pls …

Render a room in your program. The room must have a floor . Use glutSolidCube(1.0) with appropriate scaling, rotation and translation to create the floor. Place 6 different 3d objects in your room

Position your objects on the floor of the room by translating, rotating or scaling as
necessary.

MINIMUM requirements of the object:-

1. The object should at least 6 polygons.
  2. It should be made up of at least 2 types of polygons (triangles, rectangles, pentagon, hexagon, etc).

Place a camera in your program such that the entire room and your object are visible.
Add codes to your keyboard callback function to do the following:

‘X’ - To move the camera in positive x direction
‘x’ - To move the camera in negative x direction
‘Y’ - To move the camera in positive y direction
‘y’ - To move the camera in negative y direction
‘Z’ - To move the camera in positive z direction
‘z’ - To move the camera in negative z direction

Add codes to your special key callback function to do the following:
GLUT_KEY_DOWN - rotate room and object about the x-axis in clockwise direction
GLUT_KEY_UP - rotate room and object about the x-axis in anti-clockwise direction
GLUT_KEY_LEFT - rotate room and object about the y-axis in clockwise direction
GLUT_KEY_RIGHT - rotate room and object about the y-axis in anti-clockwise direction.

** note pls if anyone write the code just if he might to explain about …i dont know alot about Opengl but i love it and am trying to be a pro

thx

This sounds like a simple homework. :wink:
The point of homeworks is to force you to learn something and achieve certain skills-level.
So, instead of finding a complete solution “with a description”, it would be much better to read material (probably) proposed by the course and try to do it by yourself step by step.

this is my first time take this corse yes it’s homework … but i try to do it by my own but not every one is pro from the start … just i need help …you can’t build a buildin without a stones … so i just need first stone from experts like u … pls

I’ll be more blunt.

No.

This is your assignment, you can’t just expect somebody else to do it for you and then claim the credit for it yourself. That’s effectively what you’re asking here. There’s a word for that - it’s called cheating.

someone told me come here an they gonna help ya BUT !!! Nobody KNows ???

someone told me come here an they gonna help ya BUT

He was right! :wink:
If you have a concrete question, this forum will certainly help you, but not in doing homeworks.
A nice place to start your research considering legacy OpenGL is an old Red book. The first three chapters (read in a glance) together with Appendix D would be sufficient to do what you need.

Oh, I do know. I could write this in 30 minutes. But I won’t. There are enough bad programmers in the world already; here’s your chance to not be another - go learn.