Drawing Big Retangles in a "imaginary" circle.

I’m a begginer in OpenGL. And I think I’m asking too much
Before all, sorry for my bad english.

I’m doing a project what i have to show to the user a Big Rectangle with some image/information and the user has to navigate in these retangles with a simple move to left or right.

In real, I’m working with Kinect. As we can see in this video Xbox 360 Kinect Dashboard Preview - HD - YouTube there is a Dashboard oriented only to left and right.
I started a project like the Dashboard from the video and I think I can finish it soon.

But I wanted to do something more interesting :wink:

What I thinking is drawing some Big Rectangles but oriented on an “Imaginary” circle that i just rotate the circle and i all the rectangles rotate together. In this way, the user will see the next retangles in depth and when the user move it to left or right, he will see the “rotate depth effect”.
In Just Dance 4 we can see “some” of this - YouTube . But i just want to do something simple.

I was looking for a guide on google but did not succeed.
I found a way to draw a circle with glVertex2f and a dynamic number of faces, and it work. An Efficient Way to Draw Approximate Circles in OpenGL - SiegeLord's Abode
But i can’t find a way to do what i want :sick:

Lastly, I want to draw some Big Rectangles linked in an Imaginary circle, and when a put more rectangles, the circle will grow up according with number of faces/rectangles. I already know how to draw the big rectangles, but, i dunno how to link them in a circle

accepting any help
Thanks in advance