help building openGL sdk 0_4_4 (not finding premake.lua)

I realize this must of been asked a million million times but I can’t find a good answer to this problem I’m having. Basically my problem is this:

but as you’ll see in the next image, premake4.lua IS in the same directory as premake4.exe so I don’t know what to do. I’ve noticed SciTE returns errors in the lua scripts.

>lua -e "io.stdout:setvbuf 'no'" "premake4.lua" 
lua: premake4.lua:1: attempt to call global 'solution' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	premake4.lua:1: in main chunk
	[C]: ?
>Exit code: 1

and in links.lua

>lua -e "io.stdout:setvbuf 'no'" "links.lua" 
lua: links.lua:1: attempt to call field 'getcwd' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	links.lua:1: in main chunk
	[C]: ?
>Exit code: 1

if this wont work or no one can help me, is there anywhere I could just get the binaries? this is driving me crazy

PS. i can’t post any links since i’m new…bummer

lua -e "io.stdout:setvbuf 'no'" "premake4.lua" 

Why are you doing that? The build documentation doesn’t say to download, install, and use Lua. It says to download, install, and run Premake4. Your command line should be:

premake4 ...

Where “…” is whatever build tool you’re using to compile these. The instructions even have examples of command lines to use.

aside the fact that I’ve had LUA installed before, it still doesn’t work. premake4.exe cannot find premake4.lua but the file(s) are in the same folder…DANG i wish I could show a picture.

premake4.exe cannot find premake4.lua but the file(s) are in the same folder

What directory are you in when you run premake4?

C:\Users\Rosario\Downloads\glsdk_0.4.4\glsdk_0.4.4

i’d show you a picture but since I’m new, I can’t post images…if you give me your e-mail I can send them that way.